Frequently Asked Questions
1. What sort of agency work do you offer to medical staff?
Ambition 24hours is a medical staffing agency. We have a range of nurses’ jobs available: Casualty Trauma Nurses; Clinical Nurse Practitioners; ICU Nurses; Midwives; Neonatal; Occupational Health; Scrubs; and Theatre Nurses. If you are a qualified nurse, please register your details here. We also offer work for care givers and nursing assistants.
2. How do I register with you?
Click on the quick online registration link or contact us on 0861 144 244, alternatively you could email us at email@example.com.
We will require the following documentation from you to register you:
- Proof of address
- Bank Statement
- Fully completed application form
- A clear, certified copy of your ID
- A certified copy of your nursing council receipt (annual receipt)
- A certified copy of your registration qualification certificate.
- Signed contract for services
- ID type photograph
3. Remunerated Work Outside The Public Sector (Government)
If you are employed in the public sector, you will need to declare this.
This policy is applicable to all employees appointed on a permanent basis in the Public Sector (Department of Health and Social Services), either full-time or part-time as well as employees appointed for a period longer than 12 months in terms of a continuous employment contract or fixed term contract on the fixed establishment of the Branch Health. However, employees appointed on a casual basis (temporary employment contract) or on a seasonal basis (fixed term contract) may perform RWOPS without obtaining authority from the Branch Health to perform such work.
4. Where do I send my time sheet?
All time sheets must only be emailed or faxed to our payroll department:
Ambition 24hours payroll,
107 Voortrekker Road,
Bellville, Western Cape, 7535.
Fax: 0860 010 203
5. How do the pay-run deadlines work?
This time sheet must be faxed to 0860 010 203 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before 12:30PM on Tuesday.
Any time sheets received after 12:30PM on Tuesday will only be paid the following week.